Paper copies of any information on this website can be obtained, free of charge, from the school office.
- Accessibility Plan (116KB)
CoronaVirus Catch-Up Statement
Please click here to see information on our financial benchmarking. No employees have a gross salary of £100,000 or more.
Please note that this information is not current.
OFSTED Inspection Report
- Ofsted Report-October 2018 (224KB)
- Ofsted Report-February 2018 (179KB)
- OFSTED Inspection Report (172KB)
School Opening Times
8.50am to 3.15pm
The school gate opens at 8.40am.
The compulsory school day starts with morning registration is at 8.50am and ends at 3.15pm.
The total number of hours in a typical week is 32 hours and 5 minutes.
You can compare various school’s performance tables by clicking here.
The school performance results that you will currently see are based on results from the 2018/2019 academic year. The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022 academic year. The last available public data is from the 2018 to 2019 academic year. It is important to note that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
However, our 2022 SATS results are as follows:
|Manland Reading||National Reading||Manland Writing||National Writing||Manland Maths||National Maths||Manland combined % for Reading, Writing and Maths||
National combined % for Reading, Writing and Maths
Privacy and GDPR Information
- GDPR Data Protection (264KB)
- Privacy Notice - Parents/Carers (146KB)
- Privacy Notice - Pupils (163KB)
- Pupil Premium 2022-2023 (326KB)
- Sports Premium 2022-2023 (610KB)
- SEND Information Report (216KB)