The school office sells uniform with the printed Manland logo. However, items with logos are not compulsory. Therefore, non-branded tops plus trousers and skirts/pinafores can be purchased from larger department stores or supermarkets. Please see our policy for further information on which items of uniform are optional and how to buy second hand uniform. All branded items are kept in stock in the school office and a form is downloadable below or available in the entrance hall.
- School Uniform Order Form (132KB)
- Long or short grey trousers (not black)
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- White or red polo shirt
- Red cardigan or sweatshirt
- Plain white or grey socks
- Plain white, red or grey tights
- Red summer dress (Summer Term only)
- Black shoes (no high heels, trainers, ‘jellies’ or boots)
- White, red or light coloured sandals in the summer term to be worn with socks. (For health and safety reasons we recommend that sandals have covered toes.)
- Some older children like to wear trainers at playtime – in such instances these children need to change out of and back into their school shoes in their playtime. Children should not arrive at school in trainers.
PE and Games
- Black shorts
- Red round-necked t-shirt
- Grey or white socks
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- Tracksuit bottoms and warm top for winter sports
Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, PE shorts, t-shirts, book bags and PE bags with a Manland logo are available for sale in the school office. Order forms are available from the office or can be printed off from our website. The HSA also sells jackets with logos on.
Long hair should be tied back and children are permitted to wear plain hair bands/ties in red, white, black or brown. Items such as glittery clips and flowers, fancy scarves, dangly hair ties are not appropriate. Hair should not be worn in any extreme style e.g. patterns cut into the hair, haircuts shorter than a ‘number 2’, extensions, Mohicans, spiked or gelled hair. Hair should not be coloured or dyed. The definition of an extreme hairstyle is at the discretion of the Headteacher.
The only jewellery (other than for religious reasons) permitted in school are single plain gold/silver stud earrings in the lower lobe. Watches may be worn but smartwatches and Fitbit style devices are not permitted. We appreciate that on special occasions wrist bands may be appropriate e.g. on a charity fundraising day, however these should be restricted to such special occasions. Again the headteacher will determine when it is appropriate for such bands to be worn.
Patterns should not be shaved into eyebrows
Nail varnish and make up must not be worn in school. Temporary tattoos are not permitted.