- Tell an adult you trust if something is worrying or upsetting you.
- Write your teacher a note and put it in the worry box in your classroom.
- Follow the school rules and the rules which your parents set you.
- Stay safe online using what you have learnt at school and at home.
- If you are allowed to go out without your parents or carers, stay with your friends.
- Stop, look and listen when you are crossing a road.
- If you can’t find your parent or carer, tell a trusted adult. For example, a policeman or a shopkeeper.